For most of our courses we conduct personal classes via Skype.
You can learn how to connect to Skype / Zoom / Google Hangouts here.
Each online module consists of 6 lessons of 2 astronomical hours. Upon completion of the module, one can continue to engage in an in-depth programs, depending on the recommendations of the teacher.
12 000 rubles (6 lessons of 2 hours each)
Every child requires individual approach. Because of the different levels of computer skills, children perceive information at a different pace, and the lesson loses structure. As a result, no one learns the material in full and does not receive enough attention from the teacher. Therefore, we do not conduct online classes for groups, as the quality of teaching and its results are extremely important to us.
We chose Skype, because it allows to switch between the teacher’s and student’s screens.
Step 1. Choose the time and day of classes, convenient for both the student and the teacher
Step 2. The teacher connects with the student on Skype in advance and checks the quality of the connection. Before classes begin, the teacher also sends a list of software that need to be installed on the computer.
Step 3. Parents pay.
The date and time of the next lesson the teacher coordinates with the student's parents directly.
1. Go to https://scratch.mit.edu/download
2. Download Adobe AIR for your operating system * and install it
3. Download Scratch for your operating system * and install it.
4. Start the Scratch application, switch the interface to Russian (in the upper left corner of the window by clicking on the icon in the form of a globe).
5. To open files from the classes, you can go to the computer, and then in the upper left corner of the application, select File> Open.
* Windows (7/8/10) - for most computers, Mac OS X – for Mac. If you are a Linux user, you already know everything
** The installation of Scratch on computers running Windows, Mac OS X and Linux is different:
• In Windows, you need to install the application and run it
• On Mac OS X, drag the application icon from the image to the application folder and launch it
• In Linux, you can download the installation file or use "via PPA"
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.
7-любых years old
12 000 rub
Number of students:
STUDY AT CODDY AND RECEIVE GIFTS FOR ACHIEVEMENTS!
CODDY classes consist of 30 levels and upon reaching each of them the young CODDY achiever receives a certificate.
Collect them all!
For reaching the 5th level, each student will receive a bracelet, for the 10th level — cool stickers, for reaching the 15th level each CODDY achiever will get an awesome notebook, and for the 20th level — a branded hoody. And that’s not all! On the 25th level a young coder will receive CODDY backpack! On the 30th level — personal CODDY gift!
Still have questions?
Contact us in any of the ways convenient to you or leave a question in the form below!