Your child wants to buy a new cool thing? He is not aware of the value of money and does not know how to save? Let him enter the financial world with the financial literacy course by CODDY Finance.
Ability to competently manage financials is the most important skill nowadays, which determines his/her success and financial well-being.
Who is this course for?
We recommend it for all kids from 11 years old. The course is built on `from simple to complex` basis: from personal and family budgeting skills to getting to know different financial products and using them to increase the family capital. Half of each lesson is an exciting business game that reflects real life situations. In the game, participants apply their knowledge and skills, make mistakes and learn from them. We immerse the child in the state when he wants to learn. He won't have a chance to get bored.
In the course your kid will learn:
· To calculate his/her own incomes and expenses, and to make personal and family budget
· Distinguish bona fide financial companies from fraudsters
· Freely and safely use everyday financial products and services
· To choose appropriate tools for preservation and enrichment of personal/family savings
· Knowledgeably set goals and plan own financial future
· Speak in public
· Competently communicate with peers and work in a team
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.
Still have questions?
Contact us in any of the ways convenient to you or leave a question in the form below!