The User by putting a “tick” or a “check-mark” in the field “I give consent to process my personal data” and pressing the relevant button, accepts this consent to personal data processing (hereinafter the “Consent”).
Acting freely, willfully and in his/her own interests as well as by confirming his capacity, the User gives consent to the Limited Liability Company “Mobi-Soft" (ITN 7726346516), located at 117105, Moscow, Varshavskoye Highway, 33, to process his/her personal data under the following conditions:
1. The Consent is given to processing of personal data both by and without automated tools.
2. The Consent is given to processing of the following personal data of the User:
– last name, first name
– date of birth
– telephone and mobile numbers
– email address
– gender, marital status
– position, company
– car model and number
– user data: information from cookies, type and version of the operating system and the browser, type of device and screen resolution, source, another website or advertising used by the User to access the Site, the language of the operating system and the browser, actions of the User on the Site www.coddyschool.com, and his IP-address.
3. The personal data is not public.
4. The purpose of data collection and processing is provision of services for software development and consulting in that area.
5. The User’s personal data processing is based on cl. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; cl.6 of N 152-FZ ON PERSONAL DATA, Mobi-Soft Ltd. articles of association and this Consent.
6. While processing personal data, Mobi-Soft Ltd. is entitled to collect, record, classify, accumulate, store, revise (update, amend), retrieve, use, transfer (disclose, submit, make accessible), anonymize, block, delete, destroy personal data of the User.
7. Personal data will be processed until the data subject unsubscribe from the newsletter. The processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
8. The Consent to personal data processing may be revoked by the User by means of sending a written application signed by the User and handed or sent by the registered mail to Mobi-Soft Ltd. afterwards at the address, specified at the beginning of this Consent.
9. In case of revocation of this Consent to personal data processing by the User, Mobi-Soft Ltd, having grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11, part 1, clause 6, part 2, clause 10 and part 2, clause 11 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, is entitled to continue the User’s personal data processing.
10. This consent is valid at all times until termination of personal data processing mentioned in clauses 7 and 8 of this Agreement.