In the rapidly changing world, the boundaries between work and entrepreneurship are washed away. Creating new products becomes easier, so more people combine this with the main work. The ability to build a business becomes a basic skill necessary for success.
Internet entrepreneurship involves creation of a product or service directly on the Internet. This allows entering markets of all sizes: fr om local to global. In addition, the growth of online technologies is constantly opening new opportunities for implementing the most daring business ideas.
The earlier a young man realizes that he can create and launch his own project, the sooner he will become successful in this. There are many supporting programs for adult entrepreneurs, but we want to inspire schoolkids.
90% of startups are closed in the first 3 years - mainly because of the illusions of the creators, that their ideas are needed by people and will pay off. Based on our own experience of ups and downs, we will show tools and methods that will help the kids to be among the successful 10%.
To master the course, special knowledge is not needed. Everything is simple and clear.
The course is recommended for each child - regardless of whether he will be engaged in business or not. Idea generation, ability to distinguish facts from assumptions, hypotheses test, plan, analyze, distribute, simplify tasks, make presentations - all these are called soft skills and are used in a variety of domestic and professional spheres.
The course "Internet entrepreneurship" is recommended to every child from 12 years old, as it will enable them to:
- master economic and agile methods of creating a start-up on the Internet and quick verification of the viability;
- learn how to work in a team and distribute tasks;
- learn how to analyze the profitability of channels through unit-economy;
- learn how to create a product or service on the Internet;
- competently and concisely present and pitch the project.
The course is based on the economical and agile methods of Lean StartUp and HADI, as well as the theory of Goldratt limitations. The methods allow to quickly and step-by-step start a business in a rapidly changing external environment. This knowledge is useful for everyone, but, unfortunately it is not taught, in school and universities.
What else does this course provide?
- Understanding how business is built on the Internet;
- Ability to generate ideas, formulate and quickly test hypotheses based on them; To reveal facts - even in conditions when everyone lies;
- Ability to find target segments, make a portrait of the target audience, communicate with the target audience, identify their problems and ways to solve them as well as understanding how and where to attract this audience;
- Ability to find monetization schemes, evaluate the market, count conversions, unit-economy, to identify strong and weak channels for attracting customers and sales, and points of potential multiple business growth;
- Ability to formulate and form attractive value propositions, announcements, proposals and appeals;
- Understanding how to create an MVP (a minimally valuable product), how to test it, promote and make the first sales;
- Ability to prepare a pitching presentation and correctly convey the main points in the speech;
- And useful tips and tricks for each of the topics (the tutor and author of the course is an active Internet entrepreneur and faces this type of tasks daily).
How do we know a student has mastered the program?
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.