Everyone knows that games have long been part of the international entertainment industry. But not everyone knows that cybersport games already collect entire stadiums, and the best players become famous and receive unimaginable prize money.
Cybersport - team or individual competition based on such popular video games as Counter-Strike, StarCraft, Dota 2, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, World of Tanks and other well-known games.
· The world of cybersport has long been a serious sporting character. In Russia it has already been recognized as an official sports discipline, and athletes officially receive sports titles and ranks.
· Cybersport is also gaining popularity in the field of media - virtual sports competitions broadcast cable channels - American, Russian, etc.
· The popularity of eSports can be understood by looking at the number of competitions held, the number of spectators and prize funds - the main Dota 2 tournament has a prize fund of $ 24 million.
· The participants of these tournaments call themselves cybersportsmen and take seriously their occupation: they train with their own coach, analyze their own and other people's games, receive high wages, sign contracts with companies sponsoring them such as Mercedes Benz, Megafon, Red Bull.
· Thanks to the high-quality game development, more and more cybersport disciplines appear. But drive and emotion in eSports is sometimes higher than in traditional sports.
Cybersport is a promising niche, and in the future it will only dynamically develop and expand. We join this progressive subject and launch our CODDY cybersports faculty and Dota 2 course for children.
Dota 2 is a computer game that pushed the cybersport industry into a new era of prosperity. Virtually every Dota player dreams of his own career in this path.
How is the game going? In matches there are two teams of five people. Each team member has a certain role and responsibility, and those players, who have managed to build a perfected command mechanism, win. And in order to become this mechanism, you need to bring your own skills to the proper level and learn how to work in a team.
We recommend the course to all children from 13 years old, who want to turn a game hobby into a sport. At the end of the course, children will learn:
· strategies and discipline
· the intricacies of game mechanics
· concentration and analysis of their matches
· tactical thinking and attitude to victory
· communication with players and teamwork
... and many other useful and progressive skills!
These days, cyberSports has become easier, clearer and closer. It is available to everyone; you do not need Buy expensive hockey gear or look for a football field. And, most importantly, it is the fact that cybersports are inherently And the most important thing is that cybersport is originally designed for competitive sport, which not everyone can in everyday life.
If your child is passionate about video games, then support their interests. A cyber sports course will give your child can develop that passion into something more, and the time they spend on the computer will no longer be a waste of time and it might even become a it might even become a lucrative and rewarding profession in the future!
At the end of the course, every student receives a personal certificate from CODDY.
6 Lessons, 2 hours each
STUDY AT CODDY AND RECEIVE GIFTS FOR ACHIEVEMENTS!
CODDY classes consist of 30 levels and upon reaching each of them the young CODDY achiever receives a certificate.
Collect them all!
For reaching the 5th level, each student will receive a bracelet, for the 10th level — cool stickers, for reaching the 15th level each CODDY achiever will get an awesome notebook, and for the 20th level — a branded hoody. And that’s not all! On the 25th level a young coder will receive CODDY backpack! On the 30th level — personal CODDY gift!