Everyone knows that games have long been part of the international entertainment industry. But not everyone knows that cybersport games already collect entire stadiums, and the best players become famous and receive unimaginable prize money.
Cybersport - team or individual competition based on such popular video games as Counter-Strike, StarCraft, Dota 2, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, World of Tanks and other well-known games.
· The world of cybersport has long been a serious sporting character. In Russia it has already been recognized as an official sports discipline, and athletes officially receive sports titles and ranks.
· Cybersport is also gaining popularity in the field of media - virtual sports competitions broadcast cable channels - American, Russian, etc.
· The popularity of eSports can be understood by looking at the number of competitions held, the number of spectators and prize funds - the main Dota 2 tournament has a prize fund of $ 24 million.
· The participants of these tournaments call themselves cybersportsmen and take seriously their occupation: they train with their own coach, analyze their own and other people's games, receive high wages, sign contracts with companies sponsoring them such as Mercedes Benz, Megafon, Red Bull.
· Thanks to the high-quality game development, more and more cybersport disciplines appear. But drive and emotion in eSports is sometimes higher than in traditional sports.
Cybersport is a promising niche, and in the future it will only dynamically develop and expand. We join this progressive subject and launch our CODDY cybersports faculty and Dota 2 course for children.
Dota 2 is a computer game that pushed the cybersport industry into a new era of prosperity. Virtually every Dota player dreams of his own career in this path.
How is the game going? In matches there are two teams of five people. Each team member has a certain role and responsibility, and those players, who have managed to build a perfected command mechanism, win. And in order to become this mechanism, you need to bring your own skills to the proper level and learn how to work in a team.
We recommend the course to all children from 13 years old, who want to turn a game hobby into a sport. At the end of the course, children will learn:
· strategies and discipline
· the intricacies of game mechanics
· concentration and analysis of their matches
· tactical thinking and attitude to victory
· communication with players and teamwork
... and many other useful and progressive skills!
If your child is passionate about video games, why not to support his/her interest. With this course, your child will be able to develop this passion into something more, and the time he spends with the computer will no longer be a waste, and perhaps in the future it will even become a profession that brings great income and recognition!
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.
Still have questions?
Contact us in any of the ways convenient to you or leave a question in the form below!