We live in the era of technical progress and information technologies. Computers are the integral part of our lives.
Children from an early age use smartphones, tablets and other gadgets. A little child can learn how to use a computer with the help of games, videos, social media, messangers – he uses it mainly for entertainment. But computer is not only a toy, but also a great tool for learning and creating something new. Timely computer literacy training for kids will allow a child to not only be a consumer but become a content creator and experienced PC user.
Computer literacy includes the skills of working with computers and other gadgets, working with main office programs, understanding main terms of informatics, and also skills of working with texts, creating data bases, managing folders and files by own self.
In computer literacy classes at our school your child will:
• get introduced with computer and its functions;
• learn main computer terms;
• learn how the cabel systems work and set up the local network between two PCs by himself;
• get the understanding of internet structure and World Wide Web system;
• learn the basics of office programs (Microsoft Office);
• get introduced with antivirus programs and the basics of information security;
• learn how to ensure the safety of a computer and store the data on it.
Computer literacy course for children are held by experienced teachers curretly working in IT industry. We recommend the course every child aged from 9. All course materials are explained in clear and understandable way for kids: maximum practice, minimum theory.
At the end of the course your child will:
• learn to build and set up the computer by himself, also to solve many technical problems while using it;
• work in office programs which will be useful in school, then in university and at work in the future;
• ensure own security in the internet.
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.
12-14 years old
from 750 RUR/hour for group lessons
from 1050 RUR/hour for individual online lessons
from 1800 RUR/hour for individual lessons at home
Course duration: from 2 months
Saturdays or Sundays, 1 time per week for 3 hours
Number of students:
up to 10 people
6 Lessons, 2 hours each
STUDY AT CODDY AND RECEIVE GIFTS FOR ACHIEVEMENTS!
CODDY classes consist of 30 levels and upon reaching each of them the young CODDY achiever receives a certificate.
Collect them all!
For reaching the 5th level, each student will receive a bracelet, for the 10th level — cool stickers, for reaching the 15th level each CODDY achiever will get an awesome notebook, and for the 20th level — a branded hoody. And that’s not all! On the 25th level a young coder will receive CODDY backpack! On the 30th level — personal CODDY gift!