Mineсraft is one of the most popular and one of the best-selling video games in history which combined a huge gaming community and provides many opportunities for teaching programming.
A large number of people around the world uses Minecraft for educational purposes: courses in universities dedicated to studying and developing artificial intelligence, schools and summer camps. This popular computer game is also used when students and pupils study chemistry, physics, mathematics and even history!
The course " Python programming with Minecraft" is designed to study one of the most popular programming languages based on the game environment of Minecraft.
During classes kids will:
• get acquainted with the Python programming language and the Minecraft game environment;
• learn the syntax of Python, code structure, conditions, and data types;
• learn how to associate the program code with objects inside the game;
• create their worlds in Minecraft which will be faster and better bu applying Python;
• build complex structures, perform time-consuming and useful tasks with the help of algorithms in Python and Minecraft without spending much time on it.
Why does your child need it?
1. The Python language is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. It is extremely needed in Google, Facebook, Youtube and other companies.
2. Python can be used for almost everything: data science & data analysis, artificial intelligence and machine learning, web development, finance and trading, network systems and security, game development and so on.
3. Python is widely used in data science and machine learning projects. For example, Python was used to analyse the train schedule in Singapore which led to errors and a number of serious disruptions in the traffic on the central line.
4. Python programmers are in demand in every country and their work is the most high-paid.
5. Start to learn the Python language from the very beginning is very easy. Python is ideal for the entrance in the programming world.
Classes are held in a game format that will let children not only learn how to code in Python, but also apply them in the Minecraft environment and build their own worlds!
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.
STUDY AT CODDY AND RECEIVE GIFTS FOR ACHIEVEMENTS!
CODDY classes consist of 30 levels and upon reaching each of them the young CODDY achiever receives a certificate.
Collect them all!
For reaching the 5th level, each student will receive a bracelet, for the 10th level — cool stickers, for reaching the 15th level each CODDY achiever will get an awesome notebook, and for the 20th level — a branded hoody. And that’s not all! On the 25th level a young coder will receive CODDY backpack! On the 30th level — personal CODDY gift!
Still have questions?
Contact us in any of the ways convenient to you or leave a question in the form below!