C# [si sharp] is a popular and multifunctional programming language. It helps to create a variety of applications: from small desktop programs to large web portals and web services that serve millions of users every day.
In order to create your first game in C#, you do not need to know the language thoroughly. In the class, your child will master a set of simple techniques, get acquainted with the basic principles of creating games and will be able to quickly achieve the first result - create his/her own 2D and 3D game in C#!
The course "Creating 2D and 3D games in C#" is recommended for 12 year olds and up, because it allows to:
- master the universal syntax used in many programming languages;
- get acquainted with the editor of visual components (wysiwig);
- create the first 2D and 3D game from scratch.
The course is focused on teaching programming, and games are only used as subject.
Other benefits of C#:
- Modernity. Asynchronous programming, anonymous types, lambda expressions, type inference, functional programming and LINQ - all this allows you to write expressive and easily maintained code and turns boring, monotonous and error-generous programming into a simple and pleasant activity.
- Powerful capabilities. C# combines simplicity and expressiveness of modern object-oriented languages (like Java) with a wide range of features and power of C++.
- Automatic memory management. Developer does not need to manage memory manually and can focus on real tasks.
- Reliability. C# developers do not wait for the program to crash to find errors, the compiler does it for them.
- Easy to learn. Learning how to program in C# is very simple - a huge amount of manuals will help you to tackle any problem.
- Speed. C# combines high productivity and performance of a low-level language.
- Cross-platform. C# is used for iOS and Android, as well as for many embedded, desktop and server platforms. Super-popular game engine Unity supports C#.
The Object-Oriented Thought Process (2014)
Author: Мэтт Weisfeld
Download this book in English - here.
Programs to instal for "Creating 2D and 3D games in C#" course.
At the end of the course each student receives a personal certificate from CODDY.