In the course of animation, you can try yourself in the role of Disney multiplier and revive cult characters or create a cartoon on your own script. Learn to animate mini-games and live pages.
Many people love and watch cartoons, pass interactive tests, click on banners on websites, and wonder "how is this implemented?". On the course of animation, we will tell the answer to this question.
An advanced set of tools for creating animations, which we will study on the course, will allow you to develop applications, advertisements and excellent multimedia content that moves around the screen.
On the course, we will begin our game with the children:
- Draw sketches and create expressive characters using brushes and other tools of the program Adobe Animate
- let's revive the characters - they will behave like real ones - blink, talk and walk with the help of simple time-lapse animation
- Develop interactive web content for games and advertising using powerful tools for creating illustrations and animations
- Design gaming environments, initial screens and interfaces
- Create interactive game sprites and embed audio content
- We will create interactive banners for websites that respond to user actions (mouse movements, touch, mouse clicks)
… and much more!
In the animation course, we will use both the skills to draw and the knowledge of the code.
Write your child to the animation course at CODDY. Give him a great opportunity to create and revive your own characters!
How do we know a student has mastered the program?
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.