The augmented reality technology is developing rapidly. Smart/AR glasses become better, more convenient and affordable for the mass consumer! One can even try AR on a smartphone using all kinds of educational and entertainment AR apps.
Do you want you kid to learn how to program and develop his/her own augmented reality apps? This course does not require any special knowledge or training and will suit all kids from 10 years old with basic computer skills.
Advantages of Unity3D engine:
- cross-platform langage for mobile devices: iOS, Android;
- clear and user-friendly interface;
- the ability to create games "turnkey": the engine combines tools for visual layout of games and programming;
- a large number of powerful tools associated with development and design;
- support of various modern technologies from AR to VR;
- modern level of three-dimensional graphics and special effects;
- possibility to use the engine for personal projects free of charge.
Advantages of Unity3D engine for AR:
- Unity3D provides many different tools to create applications for any mobile device;
- Unity3D is used by the most famous developers of AR-applications;
- Most of popular AR-applications (e.g. Pokemon Go) are built with Unity3D.
Who is this course for?
We recommend this course to all kids from 10 y.o. The learning process starts from scratch, then we move from simple to more complex tasks. The training program is specifically designed for this age group and suitable for beginners. Classes take place in a game format which makes the whole process interesting and fun for kids!
Upon completion of this course your kid will learn:
- what the engine is and how it works;
- the basics of programming in C#;
- to master in practice the basic principles and technologies used for AR app development;
- how to model objects, create characters and animation, work with textures and light, design objects, use sound and create special effects;
- to create his/her own full-fledged AR-application.
This course is a popular way to start a fascinating journey into the world of programming and augmented reality using modern and current Unity3D engine!
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.
Still have questions?
Contact us in any of the ways convenient to you or leave a question in the form below!