Nowadays, professional game and application development is a popular and promising specialty. If your children are interested in computer games or information technology, with this course they can start developing in this direction.
A few years ago, the development of computer games was an exclusively professional field of activity of a small circle of companies, but with the advent of large game engines, everything has changed dramatically! In our programming courses, children will be able to understand the basics of developing computer games and create their own games within a month. And by the end of the course, they will not only be able to invent and translate their own ideas into real games and applications, but they will also understand the basics of such a universal language as C#.
Information technologies are developing very quickly, so programming is one of the most popular specialties. Studying the mechanics of creating computer games, experience working on projects, basics of the C# language - all this will be a valuable experience for anyone who plans not only to use ready-made computer products, but also wants to understand how they work or create their own software.
Also in the course, we will focus on the general concepts and principles that are used in all programming languages, whether they are high-level, low-level or intermediate-level languages. We will look at the strengths and weaknesses of interpretable and compiled, structured and non-structured environments. And all this will be studied with examples and in close connection with the development of games, which will make the lessons not only useful, but also interesting!
· Cross-platform - applications developed on the engine support PC, XBox, Wi, PS.
· Clear, comfortable, bright and modern interface.
· A large number of applications developed specifically for CryEngine5: graphical editors, programs that allow you to create 3D models even without basic skills in this area, etc.
· One of the best graphics levels among all engines (an order of magnitude higher than Unity3D, Havok, X-Ray, etc.)
· Ability to independently program the game and collect it turnkey.
· A huge number of cult games were developed in this very environment: FarCry series, Сrysis series, Aion: Tower of Elternity, Aporia, Ryse: Son of Rome and others!
· learn the principles of the game engine, learn its strengths and weaknesses;
· get basic programming skills in C#, as well as be able to understand the hierarchy of programming languages and learn how to use them optimally;
· master the "ethics of the programmer" and understand how to structure the code;
· translate your imagination into your own full-fledged game world;
· learn how to simulate objects, create characters and animation, work with textures and lighting, design landscapes, grass and trees, use sound, create special effects;
· learn the basics of the game physics engine;
· get to know and take advantage of things that are not easy at first glance, like: AI (artificial intelligence), Ragdoll, inverse kinematics, etc.;
· obtain basic knowledge of algorithms and optimization of projects and scripts.Nowadays, almost every child is keen on computer games and spends lots of their time playing them. Enroll your child to a CryEngine5 game creation course. Let this time pass with benefit! Thanks to this, your little programmer will not waste time playing computer games; he will learn how to develop, program and create his own game universes!
During the training process we evaluate the practical side (how to do it?) and understanding the topics as well (why and what for?)
Students demonstrate knowledge by solving tasks in their own way, explaining the algorithms in own words, helping other students to correct mistakes and creating presentations on the final course project.
Still have questions?
Contact us in any of the ways convenient to you or leave a question in the form below!